IT IS YOUR HOME…YOUR EQUITY…YOUR CHOICE
The $399 MLS Plan is designed for savvy sellers who have the experience and time to sell “By Owner”. The plan provides property owners the opportunity to benefit from MLS exposure without loosing their “By Owner” privileges. By advertising directly to Buyers Agents and eliminating the Seller’s Agent, Owners save on the Seller’s Agents portion of the commission.
After paying the listing fee your property will be entered into the Brevard Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for a period of six months. If you would like to re-list for an additional 6 month listing the fee would be $150.00.
WHAT WE DO
Competitive Market Analysis
Brevard County Realty will prepare a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) that will show what buyer’s are willing to pay in this current market. The price of the home is the key to selling your home and should be based on condition and location.
Setting The Stage
Preparing your home to sell and ensuring that it shows well to prospective buyers will attract higher offers and a potentially faster sale. We will offer useful tips and recommendations, as well as helpful advice for “staging” your home, if desired.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- Brevard Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with a maximum 12 digital photos taken at the time of listing.
- Brevard County Realty Yard Sign or you may choose to use your For Sale By Owner sign.
- Supra Electronic Lockbox
- Virtual Tours and digital still photos are included on every home we market.
- Required disclosure statements for your property
- Sales Contract forms available upon request
REACHING OUT TO BUYER’S
Realtor.com – Showcase Ad complete with up to 25 photos, colorful scrolling and headline text. Realtor.com is the most viewed Real Estate Website online receiving over 6.5 million monthly visitors.